Back Home Next

Services Contact Us E-mail Us Automobile Homeowner Renter/Condo Umbrella Liability Life Insurance Long Term Care Long Term Disability Investment Services Business Packages Larger Business


Renter or Condominium Insurance

Whether you rent a home, condominium, or an apartment, Boyd-Neelon offers a Tenants Package Policy.  The insurance provides coverage on your personal property at your home and away from your premises.

If there is an insured loss where your premises has been damaged, the package will provide payment for the additional cost of living elsewhere, while the home or apartment is being repaired.

Personal liability coverage is also provided in the package.  The coverage provides legal costs for defense, and at least $100,000 liability limits in the event you are determined legally liable.  

If you buy a condominium, the Tenants Policy is upgraded to a Condominium Policy.  The major change is that you own the interior of the structure.  Boyd-Neelon has the expertise to properly advise you on insuring your portion of the structure.

Be assured that Boyd-Neelon professionally advises its clients on the correct coverages at the outset.  An account manager will thoughtfully help you pick out proper coverage at reasonable and competitive cost from a variety of highly regarded insurance companies.  And - we review all policies at least annually.

"Contact Us"    CLICK HERE




Send e-mail to    CLICK HERE
Copyright 2000 Boyd-Neelon Insurance Associates